View Profile Achromatic

74 Movie Reviews

Happy birthday olevir LOL XD

I love it

I thought it was amazing for a first submission. Even if it was just tweens and simple backgrounds, it turned out to be a great flash. I got a good laugh out of it, and I thought it was great. Good job, keep it up.

iSnowX responds:

Awsome respond :D

Nice :D

Awesome song, but could've gone for some animation. But still, this flash rules.

GoryBlizzard responds:

Dogs have better animating skills than I do. I can't draw worth shit. I'm only good at moping around and listening to black metal. Thanks for liking the song, though.

11 Game Reviews

Great game!

I spent hours playing it. I actually got Madagascar at one point, it wasn't too hard, you just need patients. But, even the realistic mode isn't that realistic. I mean, people shutting down borders for sneezing and coughing? And burning dead bodies that don't exist? But, even if some parts don't make sense, its still an amazing game I'll most likely play over and over again.

BEST.GAME.EVER.

you heard me.

w00t!!!

The best game on NG I've played. This is really somethin. But..too bad..I just finished story mode completly and then I looked at my data and accidentally pressed delete when I wasn't looking. WHOOPS!!!! But still great game, wouldn't mind playing it over and over again anyway.

21 Audio Reviews

dis som bullshit man

"fuck charlie brown"

-isaac

Hmm.

A nice mix of the song, but the only thing holding this back is the tempo. Rather hard to chill out and relax to this one, it just sounds a little off and uncomfortable. I would say slow it down. But damn, that solo sounds nice.

Stunning

Absolutely and simply breathtaking. This is a truly beautiful piece of work, and through every minute the quality truly shines through. Beyond anything I've ever heard.

I love it.