Lagamuffin Lagamuffin

Happy birthday olevir LOL XD

HappyDays :D HappyDays :D

I love it

I thought it was amazing for a first submission. Even if it was just tweens and simple backgrounds, it turned out to be a great flash. I got a good laugh out of it, and I thought it was great. Good job, keep it up.

iSnowX responds:

Awsome respond :D

Satan's Hunger Satan's Hunger

Nice :D

Awesome song, but could've gone for some animation. But still, this flash rules.

GoryBlizzard responds:

Dogs have better animating skills than I do. I can't draw worth shit. I'm only good at moping around and listening to black metal. Thanks for liking the song, though.

SBC's Metal Concert SBC's Metal Concert

<3333333

Epic. I love it.

Blastoise responds:

It's the best movie ever.

Skittles N' Bitz 7 Skittles N' Bitz 7

Probably my favorite in the series.

Ahaha, I love this one. Your jokes are great. No matter what, your series will always be great to me.

Skittles N' Bitz Skittles N' Bitz

I missed this.

It may not seem that funny to most people now, but I always chuckle when I see this. It was one of the first flash movies I ever saw, and I love it. You did a great job on this, it will always be funny to me.

The Nothing Flash Three The Nothing Flash Three

Well...

I was kind of expecting more from this...it didn't seem like you put all that much effort into it. BUT, it was still funny, I liked it :D

Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

Wow!

This is easily one of the best, smoothest, creative, flashes I have ever seen. Although the music wasn't exactly something I liked, the animation was amazing. I loved it, and I think I might just watch it again. 5/5, 10/10 all the way.

Annoying Commercials Annoying Commercials

Nice

I would say this is probably one of your best animations. I see that you put effort into it, and that was good. It was funny as well, and not too long or short. The only thing I would say to improve is making his voice a little louder. Besides that, it was pretty good. Nice job.

Redman's Angst Redman's Angst

Not that great.

The story was somewhat interesting, but wasn't enough. The animation and graphics were poor, just a few circles and some tweens. Try harder on the next one, try doing more than tweens. I see that this is your first submission, so its understandable. Overall, it was poor flash. Try taking your time on the next one, it would be worth it to see better animation.