Pandemic II Pandemic II

Great game!

I spent hours playing it. I actually got Madagascar at one point, it wasn't too hard, you just need patients. But, even the realistic mode isn't that realistic. I mean, people shutting down borders for sneezing and coughing? And burning dead bodies that don't exist? But, even if some parts don't make sense, its still an amazing game I'll most likely play over and over again.

Canadization Canadization

BEST.GAME.EVER.

you heard me.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

w00t!!!

The best game on NG I've played. This is really somethin. But..too bad..I just finished story mode completly and then I looked at my data and accidentally pressed delete when I wasn't looking. WHOOPS!!!! But still great game, wouldn't mind playing it over and over again anyway.

Pocket Emo Pocket Emo

not bad at all

nice concept, good graphics. pretty fun game. good job.

Animation Tutorial 6 Animation Tutorial 6

yay thank you!

man I've seen all your tutorials on here and they've helped alot....I dont really have flash quite yet but I'm really hopin to get high speed so I can finally get it (I have damn dial-up...it is extremely slow..like 2 or so kb's per second) but really thanks.I will practice drawing alot more then I do now, which is almost everyday.I cant wait to get flash now because I already know about it thanks to you. great job!!! thanks!!

Mr T's Magic Chopper Mr T's Magic Chopper

not so good

well this is a real nice concept you had here but it was poorly made. it was funny and all but next time you should spend more time on it makin it nicer. sloppy. 2/5 because im nice.

mmmhobnobs responds:

thanks for the feedback:) I'm surprised anyone rated anything on this really, as it's basically something I made whilst following game making tutorials (not that it's ripping anyone off - I was simply looking at basic movement tutorials) and something to keep me entertained for the day at college.
I understand the graphics and sound are terrible, and the game lacks any real depth at all, but to be honest I never really considered this a game and no planning went into it's making - just some stupid ideas.

In other words I understand where you're coming from:)

Zaku Invasion Zaku Invasion

wheeeeeeeeeeee

wow that game isn't all too bad...pretty fun actually..I would like to see more from you.4/5

pepsi girl wheel of death pepsi girl wheel of death

WOOT WOOT!!

yay! die pepsi! Coke forever!! fun game too

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

this is sweeeeet

this game was great. i loved every last minute of it. its a little short but the whole thing makes up for it. once again great game!

Artillery Live Artillery Live

very nice, very nice

overall this game is pretty sweet. maybe after a while it'll get a little repetitive but still fun. now you can just random fire and maybe figure out a little bit and have fun or you can be one of those stupid turbo-nerds with 43 kills that know all wind directions and angles. either way this is fun and you'll at least spend an hour playing. great job